I'm John Moriarty.
I'm a web developer. I live in Madison, WI, but I spend a lot of time in Viroqua, and many of my clients are in Alaska.
More personal stuff
- I grew up in Florida and feel a certain affinity for citrus.
- I lived in Alaska for eight years and often wish I still did.
- I'm married, with two kids and an old dog. The dog is the greatest dog that has ever lived. The kids are above average.
- I enjoy cooking, the outdoors, tabletop role-playing games, and dreaming about becoming a farmer and never going on the internet again.
- I'm a dual citizen of the United States and Ireland. Níl Gaeilge agam ach tá cúpla focal agam.
I mostly make websites for small businesses.
More about that
See some things I've made.
I try to make everything I build:
- Mobile responsive
- Lightweight & quick-to-load
- Easy to maintain without technical skills
I focus in Wordpress development, various front-end languages, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
More technical stuff
- Wordpress, Craft CMS, Jekyll
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass, etc
- some Ruby on Rails
- Git, Docker, etc
Interested in talking about a project?
Get in touch!